Mobile hairdresser -shampoo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky_kez

Reaction score
I have only been mobile for 4 months (in salons for over 7) but I had a client today who thought it was odd that I bring my own shampoo and conditioner

So do you take your own or use your clients?

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I have only been mobile for 4 months (in salons for over 7) but I had a client today who thought it was odd that I bring my own shampoo and conditioner

So do you take your own or use your clients?

hi i always take my own.:D

Yes always use my own. Clients use cheap poo often and I don't want to be smelling over perfumed hair or touch hair covered in a boob implant. Xoxo

Yes I always take my own too! No way will I shampoo peoples hair in Pantene which seems to be the shampoo of choice with alot people :)

That was my thoughts, she was a new client and said she had had mobile coming for 10 years and always used hers

I only use wella sp

Always take my own too - I like to get them interested in upgrading their usual Pantene or herbal essence for something actually beneficial lol . I don't retail but I recommend where to get them .

Yes always take your own! I have a couple different types of shampoo in my kit one is a build up remover! I find it near impossible to cut hair sticking together from tresseme/Pantene use! xx

Yes always use my own. Clients use cheap poo often and I don't want to be smelling over perfumed hair or touch hair covered in a boob implant. Xoxo

This made me smile, it's exactly the way I look at those shampoo's! xxx

Latest posts

Back