Mobile hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will that work on a mixer tap though? X

Great minds think alike. I got one about 4 days ago. Will be using it tomorrow. Got mine from Homebase for about £14.

I don't know about you or everybody else but some people never offer their bathrooms, just the kitchen sink.
Do I suggest to go over the bath?
Or is that rude unless they offer?
Seen a portable sink for £75 ish on amazon too.. X

Babychops. I hope so!! Will find out tomorrow I guess :S x

I don't know about you or everybody else but some people never offer their bathrooms, just the kitchen sink.
Do I suggest to go over the bath?
Or is that rude unless they offer?
Seen a portable sink for £75 ish on amazon too.. X

Babychops. I hope so!! Will find out tomorrow I guess :S x

Really? I use all my clients bathrooms x

Really? I use all my clients bathrooms x

Yeah its awful having to reach up and over, and with a jug! Im only 5ft 4, need a step lol. Theres about 5 clients I have to do this for x

While at my house I put a chair in my bathroom & I have a wash tray that I have the client lean into & that sits in my bathroom sink. This is how I do it at home. When I'm out I ask if we can use there bathroom if possible. Only once have I had to use a jug on a client & that was at there house.

While at my house I put a chair in my bathroom & I have a wash tray that I have the client lean into & that sits in my bathroom sink. This is how I do it at home. When I'm out I ask if we can use there bathroom if possible. Only once have I had to use a jug on a client & that was at there house.

Yeah all mine are at their home I suppose they can only say no if I ask x

Tried mine on my own bath taps last night it was fantastic!
Got to clients and it didn't fit over kitchen tap and she said her bath tap was even bigger, when I suggested that, so got stuck with a jug again lol.
Has anybody used this? X

Hairdressers Delux Portable Tilting Black Backwash Stand
http://amazon.co.uk/dp/B001UNFAC4

Tried mine on my own bath taps last night it was fantastic!
Got to clients and it didn't fit over kitchen tap and she said her bath tap was even bigger, when I suggested that, so got stuck with a jug again lol.
Has anybody used this? X

Hairdressers Delux Portable Tilting Black Backwash Stand
http://amazon.co.uk/dp/B001UNFAC4

You could use the shower hose if you have home clients. I have thought about the portable sink but you would have to use a jug if a shower hose isn't accessible. Would also like to hear views on the portable sink.

I recently got rid of mine and my portable backwash because i didnt have any clients which it fitted on their taps!

There are only two peoples hair I wash out of around 150 clients. I would wait before spending lots of money on a backwash that you might need.

There are only two peoples hair I wash out of around 150 clients. I would wait before spending lots of money on a backwash that you might need.

You lucky thing! I think theres 2 out of all of mine that just jump in the shower and wash their own! X

I recently got rid of mine and my portable backwash because i didnt have any clients which it fitted on their taps!

:-( thats disapointing.
Mines quite an old fashioned bath so I guess everyones got the newer bigger mixer taps! X

You lucky thing! I think theres 2 out of all of mine that just jump in the shower and wash their own! X

I know, I hate washing peoples hair over sinks and bath, talk about backache! A lit of mine even take out their own foils! I always offer to help..

Latest posts

Back