Mobile hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited

Goldie Hawn Geek
Reaction score
Hi
Does anybody use the portable back washes that you can buy when doing mobile hairdressing. If so what are your thoughts. I adam thinking of getting one for when I do older ladies who cannot bend over a sink or bath. Any advice would be helpful xx

Hi
Does anybody use the portable back washes that you can buy when doing mobile hairdressing. If so what are your thoughts. I adam thinking of getting one for when I do older ladies who cannot bend over a sink or bath. Any advice would be helpful xx

Yes I have a wash tray & portable sink. I think both are fab ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400534553.528949.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400534560.518759.jpg

How does your client sit at one of these? Do you take a reclining chair of somesort? All my lovely ladies just lean over the kitchen sink. Much gentler on the back and never had any problems but would give something like this a go i guess.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

How does your client sit at one of these? Do you take a reclining chair of somesort? All my lovely ladies just lean over the kitchen sink. Much gentler on the back and never had any problems but would give something like this a go i guess.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a backwash chair that also sits up & I use this to do my cuts & styling.. I have a elderly client & she wouldn't be able to bend over a bath or sink.

Hi i have one of the clip on back washes (as in the top picture) i think its great.I generally use any kitchen chair.I do use a disposable cape when shampooing as its not easy to get the older ladies back far enough.Great item to have and i also somtimes use a neck pad ( neckeeze) for clients with thinner necks. Xx 😊

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a sibel backwash that I use at home..I also have the 'comfy wash' not made anymore clips onto the sink..like a wash tray..I love the backwash though and have a backwash chair x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back