Mobile hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shereehair

Reaction score
hi all,
I have recently left my job to become a mobile hairdresser I have been hair dressing for around 9 years I took a break to have my daughter. I have decided to do this because it's what I love so if you could give me any advise on how to get started and how to market it on social media sites etc
Thankyou in advance xxo

Hi

Please purchase this it's fab
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/190...airdresser&dpPl=1&dpID=51Qo0yjkgPL&ref=plSrch

It will help you with pricing and other things you may have not accounted for.

Use Facebook and Instagram to upload your work

Vista print is good for business cards. I don't recommend a flier drop as they are not successful word of mouth is your best bet

Xx
Hi thankyou so much for your advice I purchased the book straight after reading this xxx

You can get your logo done and price list to look professional. Verve from here is highly recommended by us,free website from wix,advertise on gumtree,Facebook,Instagram,the best form of advertisement for us is word of mouth.

I have been working mobile for the past 10 years!
One tip I would give is don't do too many special offers, people will wait for them
and you start to look like a DFS sale haha
Have a separate profile on Facebook for your business and always upload good pictures, If a pic of your work isn't 100%, leave it out!
Clean clients up for the pics too, don't photograph them with stained looking capes on! Might seem obvious but I look at some pages and
lots of stylists do this!
Leave plenty of time for clients so no one feels like you are rushing off.
Keep up to date with new stuff and always use good products. My clients like to know I'm using the same products as the best salons on them.
I will dm you my Facebook page if it might help! xx

One tip I would give is don't do too many special offers, people will wait for them
Have a separate profile on Facebook for your business and always upload good pictures, If a pic of your work isn't 100%, leave it out!
Clean clients up for the pics too, don't photograph them with stained looking capes on! Might seem obvious but I look at some pages and
Keep up to date with new stuff and always use good products. My clients like to know I'm using the same products as the best salons on them.
would love to see your facebook page too thanks as am going mobile myself

Hiya have been doing mobile a couple years now whilst renting a chair in a salon too however am now working full time mobile and just starting to create my Facebook page. Could I have a look at yours please xx

Could i please see your facebook too? Im looking into mobile hairdressing

Latest posts

Back