Mobile Lashes - Managing Clients!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francesca0278

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm pretty new to eyelash extensions. Did the training with Lash Belong back in November. However, I have to admit I have ordered lashes from elsewhere as Lash Belong only seem to do 0.15mm which aren't thick enough for most of my clients.

Anyway, I have done quite a few sets now, mostly on friends and family and my sets are looking pretty good. Each time I do a new set I improve. So, I am planning on going public late Jan/ Early Feb. However, I am having slight problems with customers ringing me up saying 'can you come and put somemore lashes in because I've loss quite a few on one eye'.

This has only happened a handful of times and they have all not come back to me until after the 1 x week mark and the majority of customers have lasted very well with no complaints.

At the moment, I am charging £20 for a sweep and £35 for a full set while I'm practising.

Are there any mobile therapists out there doing eyelash extensions? How do you manage these types of customers? How do you decide whether to charge for infills or accept it as a badly applied set and do the infills complimentary.

All advice very much appreciated :)

Francesca
x

As you are practicing and getting better with each set you are going to improve your technique and achieve better bonds each time which means that the extensions will last longer and longer.

When it comes to infills there is different strategies depending on how you want to work - some therapists charge per week - ie if a client comes back after one week they charge £10 after 2 weeks £20 etc or they charge according to lashes lost or time. It fully depends how you want to work and charge for your time!

To be honest even if you are still practicing i find £35 very reasonable and once you are fully confident and competent I am sure you can put your prices up far higher to ensure that you get paid for your efforts and work!
Just make sure that your clients know that they have to be careful with the extensions and what maintenance is required, what products to use and which ones to avoid to ensure long lasting extensions. :hug:

basically you need to explain that you are applying more than enough lashes and it is perfectly natural to lose them as of your lash cycle!
maybe the one eye thing is the eye they sleep on. i have had this alot but i can't be there during the night to stop it lol.
all my customers own up it is the side they sleep on,
hth xxx

Latest posts

Back