Mobile LVL - what do you sit/lie clients on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I'm on the point of booking my LVL course but before I do I'm trying to iron out a few questions in my head!

Does anyone do LVL mobile? If so, do you take a couch or use something at the clients house?

Thank you x

I started out mobile and you'll need a portable massage couch to take with you, it's so hard to find a good place to work in a clients house! I'd also recommend a lightweight portable lamp (the Glamcor lamp is amazing!) and potentially a small saddle stool. A beauty case to keep all your kit it is obviously handy too! Hope that helps, have fun on your course! x

Hey hun!

Sorry I didnt get back to your PM yonks ago- Christmas hit & that was it, game over!!

Glad you are still thinking of the training, Its brill!! I have (still in the garage) a portable flat massage bed that I used to carry. It didnt sit up at one end tho & i didnt want to carry a pillow/cusion so used to ask my ladies to provide a cusion/bed pillow while I was there & would cover it with a towel to keep it safe (the only thing that could have stained in theory is the tint)
I didnt bother with a stool either as for 45-60 mins i could stand/potter.

It was one of the easiest treatments to do mobile as there was only a bed & small bag to carry, unlike nails which involved a house move *groan*

In the bag i had-
A towel, some folded couch roll
A square fabric Roo case with the LVL & tinting kit in it
Some aftercare cards
My consultation form on a clipboard & pen folding daylight lamp & an exension cabel
My phone for a stop watch (couldnt do the treatment without a timer!) it all fitted in an average size jute bag.

When booking them in/ popping round with the patch test i would mention that my bed was 5-6 foot long & to think about where i would set up. Ive even done them in hallways or helped move sofas to fit lol, not one person minded.

Ps after chatting about the treatment ive booked back in with Nouveau for Lash Extension training this year- woo!! Xxx

Ooh and dont forget a good camera!! A before and after photo of lvls is worth its weight in gold as ppl cant believe they are not photoshopped <3 xx

Latest posts

Back