Mobile maternity cover needed for Essex area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi all im going to be having a baby in end of march and im looking for someone to help me out, i run a mobile nail and beauty business i work 6 days a week at moment but once baby is here im going down to 3 days only.... once i have baby im having Def 6 weeks off..... and will then work back up to 3 days but I'm going to have a few client spare or who will need nails done... so im looking for one mobile person based in Essex to cover my clients or take on any of the ones i cant cater for... They all have Gelish... and if you do waxing and tinting and full beauty a bonus (they have this too) if your interested this would help me out loads, im prepared to loose 3 days worth of clients due to my new life....but i really wanted to give my ladies the option to recommend someone direct to them....essex area needing cover Hornchurch, Romford dagenham, rush green, etc

i live in kent and travel to essex everyday so once baby is here im not prepared to cart baby back and forth each day so in going home based in kent 2 days and was going to offer essex one day a week... so there will be loads i just cant fit in .... (so if anyone is out there.)...im happy to share them with you ....most are middle aged or mature..... let me know if your interested thanks xxx Carlie xxx

Latest posts

Back