Mobile micro-ring extensionist in Dublin/Drogheda area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j0anne

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been getting my extensions done in Edinburgh (had a new set fitted at the end of December) but have moved home to Ireland and now need to find someone to adjust the bonds as they're starting to grow out a bit.

I've tried a couple of salons but they refuse to even entertain the idea of adjusting extensions that they didn't fit themselves. Two of them even admitted my extensions were great quality Euro hair and well installed, but their salon policy wouldn't allow them to adjust them for me, even though I said i'd get my next set of extensions from them if they did a good job on adjusting my current ones.

I bought a set of micro-ring pliars thinking I could adjust them myself but it's just too fiddly.

So...SOS...I need a mobile extensionist in Dublin or Drogheda area (I drive so can travel a little further afield if needs be) to adjust my bonds. As I say, if i'm happy with the service I will definitely come back to you for new extensions in a few months.

Hello,

I've been getting my extensions done in Edinburgh (had a new set fitted at the end of December) but have moved home to Ireland and now need to find someone to adjust the bonds as they're starting to grow out a bit.

I've tried a couple of salons but they refuse to even entertain the idea of adjusting extensions that they didn't fit themselves. Two of them even admitted my extensions were great quality Euro hair and well installed, but their salon policy wouldn't allow them to adjust them for me, even though I said i'd get my next set of extensions from them if they did a good job on adjusting my current ones.

I bought a set of micro-ring pliars thinking I could adjust them myself but it's just too fiddly.

So...SOS...I need a mobile extensionist in Dublin or Drogheda area (I drive so can travel a little further afield if needs be) to adjust my bonds. As I say, if i'm happy with the service I will definitely come back to you for new extensions in a few months.

What a shame more hairdressers aren't with the times

What a shame more hairdressers aren't with the times

Yep...I could totally understand them not wanting to do it if my extensions were poor quality as they wouldn't want to be associated with them. Seems ridiculous to turn away work in these tough times.

Yep...I could totally understand them not wanting to do it if my extensions were poor quality as they wouldn't want to be associated with them. Seems ridiculous to turn away work in these tough times.

I guess now it back to Google help for you. if you were in Sydney i would pounce on your hair.

Managed to find an extensionist who took pity on me and has said she'll adjust them for me. She's a 2 hour drive away but she's great and i'm so relieved she's making an exception for me!

Latest posts

Back