Mobile microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat-Nat

Reaction score
Hi all, I was wondering if any of you mobile therapists have offered in Microdermabrasion? I'm looking to do it to bring up profits. Training seems reasonable but machines seem to differ greatly in price!

HI Nat

I am looking to do 2 pop up days for my environ and caci (ultimate) I have both machines and of course products I am looking for a venue

ShvionLilly

is it just microdermabrasion your open to? because the NuDerm 6-1 stystem offers 6 treatments in one machine, the machine is portable too which is fab and they also include free training! the mchine as far as I'm aware is currently on offer at £3990! (they do good finance) and that's for the spring package they are offering, id give them a ring and have a chat and see what they can do for you!
  • diamond tip microdermabrasion
  • non surgical facelift
  • ultrasound
  • LED light therapy
  • thermotherapy
  • cryotherapy

is it just microdermabrasion your open to? because the NuDerm 6-1 stystem offers 6 treatments in one machine, the machine is portable too which is fab and they also include free training! the mchine as far as I'm aware is currently on offer at £3990! (they do good finance) and that's for the spring package they are offering, id give them a ring and have a chat and see what they can do for you!
  • diamond tip microdermabrasion
  • non surgical facelift
  • ultrasound
  • LED light therapy
  • thermotherapy
  • cryotherapy
Do you work for NuDerm Enrekay??

Do you work for NuDerm Enrekay??
yes i do, still in the process of my training at the moment but I'm loving it! its going really well and have to say ive become a lover of our treatments! :)

Skinbase machines are mobile in a carry case, you can purchase outright or PAYG with them. I found long term purchasing was the better option for myself. Great machine too X

Skinbase machines are mobile in a carry case, you can purchase outright or PAYG with them. I found long term purchasing was the better option for myself. Great machine too X
I've booked in for my training with Skin base for September and they've sent me a box full of leaflets, posters etc already! They were so helpful and I've heard some great reviews about them too :)

Latest posts

Back