Mobile nail desk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubanita

Reaction score
Hi:

Can anybody here recommend a good mobile nail tech table ( I mean of one that can be easily folded up and down and its not too wobbly to work with )

I am also looking for a case, a pretty good size one, to carry my OPI products when visiting customers' houses.

Thanks

I use a simple Cosco one that is made of grey resin. the legs fold in at 3 different heights and it folds with a handle for carrying. I got it at a department store. I also use train cases for my materials. One for gel, one for natural nails and pedis and one for all else. This way I can have them all in the car, but only take in the one that I need for a particular service. My clamp on lamp fits perfectly on the table and it is about 3 feet long and 18 inches wide--perfect for working on hands. The train cases I got online.
Beauty Trolley - Sahar Fabric Beauty Trolley

Thank you both for your help. Just to say I had a look at the web that sells beauty boxes and that's exactly what I had in mind. I think I'll get two of those.

CC MY NAILS is the table you got at the department store called Cosco? sorry I just didn't get that. I only thought about having a look at it as well and see how suitable is for the job. Thanks very much I really appreciate it!!!!

The manufacturer of the table is Cosco--they make a lot of the foldable tables in different sizes that they sell in the large chain department stores.

Where would you put your legs under that Cosco one? It looks like the folding bars are in the way....

I guess I should have explained that I use a "kneeling" chair. It keeps my legs practically underneath me. Helps with my posture for no back aches.

Latest posts

Back