Mobile nail tech minimum call out charge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helencowleard

Reaction score
Im a bit confused as to how to price myself at the mo. I had put on my price list, leaflets & website minimum call out charge £20 but my removal for Shellac/brisa lite is £10.50 without reapplication. So if thats my price for this how can I say no its £20 for my call out. Im thinking my price list doesnt work in theory. Also ive started using fibre glass wraps to repair nails underneath Shellac. What should I be charging per nail for this? I had a client call me to go to her to repair a broken nail which Shellac needed complete reapplication of that nail. What should I be charging for this? Im at a loss as to what is reasonable and normal. Please help. Thank you .

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

My minimum spend is £15.
I offer treatments that are less than this and just say when I get a booking that my minimum spend is £15 and clients add an extra treatment.
I do not offer nail extensions any more - this was a tricky situation, but I still stipulated my minimum spend, or you could say you would go for a repair /removal but you will fit them in when they are en-route to other appointments near them.
x

My minimum spend is £15.
I offer treatments that are less than this and just say when I get a booking that my minimum spend is £15 and clients add an extra treatment.
I do not offer nail extensions any more - this was a tricky situation, but I still stipulated my minimum spend, or you could say you would go for a repair /removal but you will fit them in when they are en-route to other appointments near them.
x

Thanks for your reply
I feel awkward about having £10.50 removal on my pricelist yet my minimum spend states £20 it doesnt make sense. Whos going to pay £20 for a removal or a nail repair? Confused. I dont want to lose clients due to my pricing!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine was £20 minimum and max of 8 miles and then charge extra per mile if further than that :)

If you dont want to state your min charge, then take that price off and just put removal with reapplication. Then if anyone asks for just removal, tell them its only £10.50, but obviously due to petrol etc, you do have a min charge of £20. Ive never had a problem.

Latest posts

Back