Mobile nail techs - how do you display your colours and art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexnailnewbie

Reaction score
Hiya,
I have colour wheels but they keep breaking!! I have a fan but am worried my designs will get damaged when its closed. I need to showcase Gelish, Nail Polish, Minx and other art designs any suggestions?

Some use frames or Nail Art sticks stands. Ebay Nail Art Tips Sticks Display Stand.

I find that the fans are made of stronger plastic and don't break as easy. So I have done up my polish and Shellac colours of them instead of colour wheels. Also I have taken close up pics on my phone of any nail art. Saves me carrying 100s of colour pops around. Clients can just scroll through :)

Got this from nail delights. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363821441.692093.jpg

I use fans for colours and simple designs then have photos of the 'braver' designs on my facebook page. If someone wants something a bit out of the ordinary I get them to have a browse through the albums there while I set up.

I know what you mean, my colour wheels keep losing nails & snapping, not a good look! I've got the shellac flat pre-painted one from S2 which is holding up well in my trolley.

There's a groupon today which is a photobook for £11.50, which I've thought about doing instead. It might be a bit more professional looking than my roughed up wheels! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks for the replys. I think i might just use the fans then. :)

Could you not keep the wheels in a photo album to stop them getting bashed about? Not sure if this would work for the round ones but the oval ones would be fine. I find the oval ones stronger too because the nail tip is actually attached to the middle bit instead of on a tiny bit of plastic. Hope you guys know what ones I mean xx

Here are the ones I mean they'd fit perfectly in a photo album then they can be pulled out for a closer look if required
seny3epa.jpg

That's a good idea, i might try that first. They are the same as what i have already. Thanks x

Latest posts

Back