Mobile Nail techs polish carrier and display

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milliondollars

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!
Just thought I would pass on a little gem that just arrived at my door.....

Polish carrying case, Polish display stand, Daylight Portable Desk Lamp Bag, Daylight Portable Lamp 13w, Daylight Professional UV Nail Lamp, Daylight UV Nail Lamp, Empty Polish Stand FLAT Holds 72 Polishes, Folding Manicure Table,

Couldnt quite decide how to display my polishes when mobile and hav been searching high and low till I cam across this! It arrived this morning and my polishes look fab and much more professional than rooting through a bag! The clients can see exactly what they want, and I can find it!

Happy polishing
xx:):)

That's cool. I live down the road from that company and they are all lovely in there. Im in there at least twice a month so i will have a look at it. Enjoy, i love getting new nail/beauty stuff through the post lol

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I had one of these and it was fab but unfortunately the old style CND polishs didnt fit so I had to ditch it!! Now I use a numbered colour wheel and a clear thin "really useful box" with the corresponding numbers vs polish names on the lid. Even though I've more than 50 Im pretty good at knowing what Im looking for. Although with Shellac I dont get much call for polish these days!

Karaxxx

What polishes fit in there.
I have some opi range or essie do they fit nicely in there?

I got it when I first started up quite a few years ago and I had a mish mash of polishes, I went for high street colour rather than brand LOL

After a year or so I decided to pick a professional brand and that was CND, only to find that they didnt fit!! :eek:

Karaxxx

Most polishes fit, apart from opi and china glaze which is really annoying, and CNd it sounds like!, but essie definitely do as I have some essie polishes. Best of all my gelish fit!! X

Hi Geeks!
Just thought I would pass on a little gem that just arrived at my door.....

Polish carrying case, Polish display stand, Daylight Portable Desk Lamp Bag, Daylight Portable Lamp 13w, Daylight Professional UV Nail Lamp, Daylight UV Nail Lamp, Empty Polish Stand FLAT Holds 72 Polishes, Folding Manicure Table,

Couldnt quite decide how to display my polishes when mobile and hav been searching high and low till I cam across this! It arrived this morning and my polishes look fab and much more professional than rooting through a bag! The clients can see exactly what they want, and I can find it!

Happy polishing
xx:):)

I Have something almost identical from Home bargains for £1.50

Latest posts

Back