Mobile or Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 35604

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been offered a trail in a salon for after i have finished my Bio Cculpture training and was just wondering if i would be better off sticking to my plan of going mobile or going for the job?? any advice would be very welcome! xx

I don't think there would be any harm going for the trial in the salon before you go mobile. You can do mobile any time, so the trial gives you the opportunity to make a better decision. X

yeh go for the trial. At least try the salon so that they can show you any mistakes you're making. You can do mobile after that. It's always good to have some salon experience, can't go wrong x

Salon every time!!

Hi all, I have been offered a trail in a salon for after i have finished my Bio Cculpture training and was just wondering if i would be better off sticking to my plan of going mobile or going for the job?? any advice would be very welcome! xx

i'd choose the salon! and if you really dont like it then you can always change your mind and go mobile. if you go mobile and then change your mind the chances are that salon job might not still be around.

hth! Good luck with whatever option you choose hun.

Jodie x

I think it depends why you were thinking of going mobile?!?!?! If you have any present commitments that you wanted to work around, then mobile might be easier, but if not then a salon would probably be better!!!

Yvonne xxx

I think you should do the salon opportunity first. Gain some experience, build up clientelle and reputation. You can always do mobile on the side as well as. I work in the salon on commission basis and do some clients at their home, but i dont spread the word about mobile too much. i prefer working in the salon for many reasons. Everything is around me, dont have to worry about not having something with me. Time factor as well, the time that takes me to get ready, drive, set up, do nails, clean up, drive away and so on - i can see 2-3 people in the salon.

Passing trade is more likely in the salon.

The biggest for me is actual experience of going into the salon, getting something done rather than someone coming to my home. People are different though. So you need try both for yourself to decide what you prefer))

Good luck:hug:

Latest posts

Back