Quantcast

mobile phones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

cherryblossom

Reaction score
Hi just wondered what type of mobile phone you all use these days, and what you like about it? mine is a nokia 7373 pink l'amour i absolutly love it, just got a memory sd card so can store loads of songs and pics and i can customise my ring tone which is a wolf whistle.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
well I've always had hand-me-downs before, and my sister sent me a reconditioned microsnapper which I loved, but it conked out after 2 years.

So, now got a Nokia 5200 in white and red. Its a slidey out thingy. Its cool, does everything but make a coffee.

Probably not using it to its best ability, but have Timberland as my ringtone and Harry Potter sometimes too.

hayls

Reaction score
I have hand-me-downs aswell from hubby, as he is on contract and I am pay as you go. I currently have a Nokia 6230i yes its about 1 million years old, but fine for me, I have Rogue Traders Voodoo Child as my ringtone and Foo Fighters Pretender as my message alert!

I will be changing my phone on 1st November hopefully to the new Samsung or the new Nokia, not sure which one to go for, I do also like the Pink Shine phone!

cherryblossom

Reaction score
ive heard that the samsung is brill but the lg shine battery life is very poor.

*Han*

Reaction score
I have the Samsung e-900 at moment hoping for a new 1 soon, I love the touch scren button things on it but battery life is very very poor on it has actually got worse so think its on its way out!lol
xx

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
i have the prada touch screen and its c***, total waste of money, hopeing to get a new phone for christmas:)

Latest posts