Mobile roller vs tube

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinknfluffy

Reaction score
I apologise in advance, I know there are several threads relating to this topic I have read them all but I still just can't decide between clean & easy or phd. I am mobile and need hygienic, clean & fast heating times. Please can mobiles with either of these systems give me their honest opinions. In particular how long does it take to heat clean & easy? I am currently using the salon system single roller & I love it, but hate the 40 min heat up time, & one roller isn't enough for some larger waxing sessions!
Thanks in advance

www.athomeatherapy.com

Hi! I also had ss single roller and it wasn't enough. I made the leap and bought the c&e radiator kit when it was vat free last month. Love it!! It's at most 10 mins to heat up and I just set up first before everything else. Hth x

aw thanks hun, thats all i wanted to hear, I had read in another post that c&e was taking 40+ mins to heat up, but if its only 10-20 I think i will definatly take the plunge. How are you finding the c&e wax and what do you do with regards to eyebrows? Do you use the roller? I do have euroblonde non-strip for intimate but was hoping not to have to heat this via pot & spat just for an eyebrow wax!

I apologise in advance, I know there are several threads relating to this topic I have read them all but I still just can't decide between clean & easy or phd. I am mobile and need hygienic, clean & fast heating times. Please can mobiles with either of these systems give me their honest opinions. In particular how long does it take to heat clean & easy? I am currently using the salon system single roller & I love it, but hate the 40 min heat up time, & one roller isn't enough for some larger waxing sessions!
Thanks in advance

www.athomeatherapy.com

I use the Salon System roller at present. It only takes a maximum of 20 mins to heat up. I don't like the lead on it so will be buying a cordless one soon. I want to transfer to PR waxes and love the roller for legs... So much quicker than pot & spat. Still use the latter for all else though.

Latest posts

Back