Mobile Spa Manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileNails

Reaction score
I am just wondering how others do a spa manicure when they are mobile....

I have just purchased a manicure package and find it will be very hard to do a spa manicure at someones house...
Exspecially when I will be applying a Moisture Mask that will need to be rinsed well with warm water....
What if I had to do a spa manicure outdoors or something, what procedure do you guys do?
Any help will be extremely helpful....

By time i comes around to doing the mask part the spa bath is normally finished by them so i use that - or use some damp towelling gloves!

This is why i am loving the Creative Spa Manicure, as the crystal activator 'melts' the exfoliating crystals - so no need to rinse! And the products feel very luxurious!

Im sure even if mobile that your client won mind you borrowing some warm water or take a flask with you to remove and use a flannel or baby wipes to assist.

HI
i JUST TAKE MY OWN BOWL AND SPONGE - NO HASSLES CUSTOMERS WILL ALWAYS GLADLY FILL YOUR BOWL OF WARM WATER FOR YOU

CHEERS
gAIL:hug:

This is why i am loving the Creative Spa Manicure, as the crystal activator 'melts' the exfoliating crystals - so no need to rinse! And the products feel very luxurious!
I was sure that they need to rinse....:rolleyes:

does anyone offer a standard manicure/pedicure with no spa and then also a mani/pedi spa?

Reason I ask is I am doing up my price list and a little confused with what I should offer..I think I should offer a standard and also a deluxe spa mani/pedi...What do you guys think?

OF COURSE YOU NEED TO RINSE - BUT THERE ARE WAYS AROUND IT AND THE CUSTOMERS REALLY DONT MIND HOW MANY BOWLS OF WATER YOU HAVE

CHEERS
GAIL:hug:

Oops :eek: sorry, yes i meant that you dont have to, you can take off the excess with damp warm towels and then use the finishing lotion

What if I had to do a spa manicure outdoors or something, what procedure do you guys do?

I would not carry out a service out doors,it can not possibly be a controlled environment.

What about the wind and bit's landing on your newly enamelled nails,i personally would not consider this to be an issue,hth x

I have got a large shallow bowl that I use for rinsing off... I fill it at the start of the mani with HOT water, by the time I need to rinse off the products the water is at a perfect temperature... the client places her hand in the bowl with the rest of her arm upright (elbow above wrist) and I rinse off the products, takes half a minute (if that), job done :D
Always make sure you have a large towel to cover your working area...

When I do a Spa Mani I wrap damp/wet handtowels around my clients arm and hand, then remove any remaining product with the dampened towel, you don't have to rinse off Spa Mani products!

When I do a Spa Mani I wrap damp/wet handtowels around my clients arm and hand, then remove any remaining product with the dampened towel, you don't have to rinse off Spa Mani products!

Thanks Sandi - thought i was going mad for a minute there! Even went to look back over my notes!

Strange isn't it... we do these treatments without having to think about what we're actually doing lol
I read and re-read my reply and had to go through the process in my head before I clicked the submit button :lol:

Latest posts

Back