Mobile spray tanners-how to carry kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaytee88

Reaction score
How do you carry your kit around?

X

I bought a pink pull along suitcase think its size 22 inch. It fits in my machine,2 towels,solution,gun,barrier cream :) xx

I just use a large shoulder bag from Primark which fits my spray tan machine, a large towel, a small towel, barrier cream, 1l of solution, consultant cards, aftercare leaflets, a few pairs of sticky feet, a couple of shower caps and a blotting mitt. Fits all perfect and doesn't weigh much at all :) hope that helps! I also carry face wipes (just from my local supermarket) for anyone that's forgotten to take their make-up off or deodrant.

Brilliant. Thanks. My kit came last night and I was just like ooook... How will I carry that lot around.

Thing is I live at home so all my nails stuff is in my room and now my tanning stuff lol!!!

I have a bag from sienna x which is great, fits everything in and you can either carry it or pull it along like a suitcase xxx

I bought a small pull along suitcase on wheels which also has a front pocket. I can fit my machine and gun inside and in the pockets i fit my solution, cards, gloves, disposable hats, cream etc and i put the towel in the tent bag x

I use a big holdall, it has wheels but I don't use them. I pick it up and carry it so I know everything is flat (ish lol) all the time.

In my bag I put everything needed for a tanning appointment apart from my tent.

4 solution cups (with different solutions)
gun
towels
extension reel
clip on light & spare bulb
consultaion cards & pen

and a pretty pink carrier bag with:
thongs
hats
gloves
kitchen roll (for any spils or wiping cup lids between changes)
wet wipes (for wiping sweaty armpits taking off make-up etc & for dirty towels)
barrier cream
roll of small bin liners (couch roll after setting gun and hat, thong etc)
Business cards
Price lists for other treatments you do
Bobble/hair band
Aftercare advice leaflets
Purse/money tin

*If a tan party I take all my litres of solutions in a cool bag & that stays in the car, plus extra towels.

As carly and baggybear i have a bag/holdall (primarni too) which fits in solution, gun, hose, machine, record cards, shower caps, solution (fitted in so it is always upright) barrier cream, sticky feet, disposable knickers and a mat & towel (keep spares in my car) and my tent in its own bag. Really easy to carry!

Oh and don't forget an extension lead is a must! Cx

Latest posts

Back