Mobile spray tanning - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoshTans

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I am new to Salon Geek so don't know if i am posting the thread correct or not :eek:

I have recently trained in Sienna X Spray Tanning but want to start up going mobile or setting up a room at home to start while working this around looking after my baby and working a part time job in a couple of months.

I just wanted to know how long have you been doing spray tanning? and where you started off advertising first? either using a website or newspaper ad, and roughly how many tans do you do a week or month? so i can get an idea eventually how many i could be doing. Do you also offer Spray Tanning Parties? & what insurance company you use?

Don't know if anyone can answer some of my questions below that does mobile spray tanning that can give me some advice to get started etc - Would appreciate all the help i can get!! ;)

I use salon gold for insurance

I do my advertising through flyers, Facebook a d mainly word of mouth.

I do tanning parties too normally with host going free or something etc

Tans vary I have girls who religiously come every week and lots of every couple of send xx come

I am with Salon Gold too. I started on Facebook creating a page and went from there. I have now got a new website.

I did around 10 tans after my training before I started charging full price. My 'practice tans' were on people I knew and I charged £4 just to cover costs. Hth xx

Latest posts

Back