Mobile Stylists......How do you keep peroxide etc cool in the summer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa82

Reaction score
Hey geeks :hug:
Have done a search for this but nothing came up....

Just wondering in the hot summer months (or the few days we get here in N.Ireland lol) how you keep your boot cool?
Do you use a big cool box with a bit of ice in the bottom??

Thanks x

My peroxide doesnt stay in my boot if its warm whilst visiting other clients.I will take the peroxide with me even if i dont need it as it's not worth the risk. I also dont lug around full size bottles everywhere either i buy a large and small size and decant the large size into the small as it runs out!!!That way your not carrying loads of 1lt bottles of differnent strength peroxide with me!!!
:D

yeh I take my peroxides into the house, i was never concerned about them though untill i read that realy horrible story about a girls car blowing up, does anyone know how hot they need to be to do that?x

No i dont know any temperatures but i do know if its not stored at a correct temperature it will not keep well and ruin it effectiveness!!!
Meaning unhappy clients down the line:D!

My peroxide has always been kept in the boot of my car, I never even realised it could be an issue. It is kept upright in a box so it shouldn't leak, but perhaps I should bring it in the house with me during the summer. Thanks for the heads up x

yeh I take my peroxides into the house, i was never concerned about them though untill i read that realy horrible story about a girls car blowing up, does anyone know how hot they need to be to do that?x

yea that was my brothers mate that happened to, that same story, such a shame, can be so dangerous!

Latest posts

Back