Mobile table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clarabo

Reaction score
I'm a newbie looking to start up as a mobile tech but I'm unsure what type of table to use , can anyone recommend a good table ?
Don't want to spend a lot of money and then not get good use out of it :)

This one is the most common one for mobile techs, but I've heard its really heavy and quite cumbersome especially when you're also carrying your kit, light etc. I always use the clients ironing board - cover it with towels and couch roll and voila, ready made nail table!!! Saves having to cart one around

Lol what do you do if they don't have an ironing board?

I end up using corners of dining tables ATM but it's murder on the back xx

I've not come across anyone who doesn't have one lol!!!! Perhaps I've been lucky!!

I've not come across anyone who doesn't have one lol!!!! Perhaps I've been lucky!!

Ha ha! You wouldn't want me as a client; we are fans of tumbledry and straight on a hanger! But it's a great idea :)

2 stone is what my 18 month old daughter weighs so it's not too bad, it's just the pros and cons of all the different options I guess? Xx

Hi thank you for the replys , I had been looking at that table on eBay and was thinking it would work for working from home but might be a bit heavy for out and about , never thought about an ironing board lol . I've done the table corner thing and couldn't walk straight for the rest of the day haha . I had seen another thread about tables and someone had mentioned an ikea table , might check them out .

Latest posts

Back