Mobile tables

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybemine15

Reaction score
Hello i am looking for a mobile nails table one that is easy to fold away and could fit into my big beauty trolly as i want to avoid carrying anything i also want it to be lightweight aaaahhh the vision
I have had a look around and can only seem to find a roll up single table Gelert Roll Top Single Table - YouTube does anyone else use this table and find it any good ?? does this look good to buy :o

I dont use one as i dont do a lot of mobile.....but i think it looks very easy to put together and would do the job ! have you checked the weight of it? if its lightweight, then yea looks like it'll do for the purpose intended x

I also found this one on youtube looks ideal Coleman 6 in 1 Camping Table-www.simplyhike.co.uk - YouTube
I really dont know what too choose i am spolit rotton for choice
:o it is two tables but i can deattach one table from home and carry the other folded with me but to be fair i am in a boggle for to do

lol i'm thinking your gonna end up overthinking this.....you need a lightweight, portable table for manis and the first looks ideal for your needs. I imagine its also cheaper than second? let me know what prices are for each. The second looks very small in height, but if you look at the dimensions of both and the weight of both, then u'll be able to make a better judgement.
ps i bet if your anything like me, you've now got full extensive knowledge into the world of camping tables haha (I am one of these people that has to research everything, but ultimately end up going back to first option!!)

That's an excellent idea!!!

I'm a mobile tech and I use eBay item number 270965851299, I have put a pink luggage strap around the metal bar under yhr table surface so all I do is chuck the strap over my arm and the table just hangs under my arm so my hands are free to open doors ect x

Also bear in mind the width of the table, or you'll be too far away from the client and leaning forward to reach. So I would say that the 6 in 1 table is a narrower width. I only say this as I got a camping table and its slightly too wide :sad:

I think of the two, the 2nd one is a much better idea. The table top of the first one is slatted. If you covered it in a towel but spilled some liquid on it, it would possibly drip through onto the floor. The slats may also make small bottles etc more likely to wobble. Its also a square table meaning you would probably have to lean more to reach your client comfortably but not have much space next to you to stand your tools etc without them being a bit in the way. It also looks a bit of a faff to put together.

Table No 2 definitely looks the more suitable to me as a fellow mobile tech :)

(Edit: sorry for the over use of the word 'also' during my post. Late night has made me slightly illiterate this morning! :) )

Last edited:
lol i'm thinking your gonna end up overthinking this.....you need a lightweight, portable table for manis and the first looks ideal for your needs. I imagine its also cheaper than second? let me know what prices are for each. The second looks very small in height, but if you look at the dimensions of both and the weight of both, then u'll be able to make a better judgement.
ps i bet if your anything like me, you've now got full extensive knowledge into the world of camping tables haha (I am one of these people that has to research everything, but ultimately end up going back to first option!!)
All they do now is stick me on i am a celeb i am well equip on the essentials of good old fashioned camping :lick: and yes i have been back to square one countless times and still have come to no conclusion

I think of the two, the 2nd one is a much better idea. The table top of the first one is slatted. If you covered it in a towel but spilled some liquid on it, it would possibly drip through onto the floor. The slats may also make small bottles etc more likely to wobble. Its also a square table meaning you would probably have to lean more to reach your client comfortably but not have much space next to you to stand your tools etc without them being a bit in the way. It also looks a bit of a faff to put together.

Table No 2 definitely looks the more suitable to me as a fellow mobile tech :)

(Edit: sorry for the over use of the word 'also' during my post. Late night has made me slightly illiterate this morning! :) )
heh hey kinky:D

I'm a mobile tech and I use eBay item number 270965851299, I have put a pink luggage strap around the metal bar under yhr table surface so all I do is chuck the strap over my arm and the table just hangs under my arm so my hands are free to open doors ect x
your one is nice actually and very cheep is it quite light???
:o

We had a another thread on this recently that had different suggestions in it. If you havent already might be worth a search.

Latest posts

Back