Mobile tanning kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisacoop

Reaction score
Hi lovely geeks,

I have just gone back to being mobile after 5 years in teaching beauty and am looking to get a mobile tanning kit. I originally trained with Fake Bake and I loved their spray tanning solution as I got a good colour not orange.

I went to Pro Beauty in Manchester yesterday to look at machines and the start up kits and I simply cannot decide what to do and who to go with, I really want to use a good brand that customers will be happy with and not look orange as I have tried some in the past and not liked them as they have not faded away well and looked patchy.

Could you give me some advice on what brands you use/like and how much per treatments its costing as in the area I am in I would be looking at £15 a tan max.

Many thanks
Lisa x

I LOVE Suntana - Its cost effective at around £xxx per litre (Including delivery) which will do around 18 tans - so costs around £xxx per tan. I can keep my costs to a min and run promotions on quieter months :)

Moving onto the actual product - its amazing!
Natural results, even fade (though most of this depends on client maintenance as with any brand).
You have the choice of 5 shades / fragrances - Yes NO biscuit smell!!:confused:
Light tan is 8% Coconut
Medium is cherry 10%
Dark is chocolate 12% (my fave!)
and the extra dark is blackberry scented 14%

They also have a rapid fast tan (tan in 1-2 hours) the longer its on the darker it will go - this has lovely golden results!

You can get samples from them for free so no harm in trying and I'm sure you won't be disappointed! ;)

[trade prices and detailed costings removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the ts50 gun which I love, brown bitz, does some great kits! I love nouvatan, there are lots of threads on here about it. I'd like to try suntana now after hearing the previous post xx

Latest posts

Back