Mobile tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashxo

Reaction score

Hello. I'm planning to do a spray tanning course sometime in April. Could anyone advise me on what the best products/machines are to buy? That of course reasonably priced.
Thanks guys x

Who are you training with?

We are all going to tell you the brand of tan we use is the best, as are our machines.

The machine part will be covered on your training. Don't buy cheap, it doesn't tend to work out that way in the long run.

I love Fakebake, trained with them, bought their mobile kit-it is all branded, from the tent bag, to the gun. Which all my clients comment on when they first see it.

4 years in August and ive not had a problem with any of it! Its light weight so easy to carry, yet it has no issues with doing lots of tans at a tanning party. (Some small machines are only ment to do a couple of tans)

It is a premium brand so you can charge a premium price to your clients.

I wouldn't rush in to buying anything until after your training as your trainer will provide you with some useful info, and let you use their machine. So then you wont be judging things with out an idea what you are looking for.

Good luck 🍀

Xx

Latest posts

Back