Mobile tech colour pops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What can I type in eBay to search for these as I want to move my screwed ones over? Xx

Try:
Hinge rings
Jailor rings
Binder rings

That should bring up a few xx

What size do people have?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

just got some hinged rings, will be soooo much easier to swap the colours around than those stupid screws ! :) cant believe I didn't think of it before lol

just got some hinged rings, will be soooo much easier to swap the colours around than those stupid screws ! :) cant believe I didn't think of it before lol

What size did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the hinged rings and I'm mobile. I was thinking of getting a suctioned hook to put on side of my monsoon trolley to hook them on x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Ladies! I have a question about doing our nail services but if going mobile. How do you choose which color shades to take when visiting clients?

Nails By Mirely

Hi Ladies! I have a question about doing our nail services but if going mobile. How do you choose which color shades to take when visiting clients?

Nails By Mirely

I take them all. I also take my full kit so if I'm booked to do shellac, I also take my vinylux as some ladies decide they want their toes painted in the same colour. If I've got time I can do it there and then

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I too take everything.

If I have 100 colours. Why would I only take 50 and limit my clients choice :) xxx

Latest posts

Back