Mobile techs please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Right guys, I'm a mobile beautician & offer gelish, I currently have 2 bags that I carry 1 with my tools, products, etc & my other is for my lamp & gelish etc but problem is I have run out of space in my box that I keep my gelish in both sides (pic attached) so am wondering if other people who offer gelish can post me there pics of their kits of what they use to carry there stuff in... Mainly for all my gelish & lamp x hope I've not confused people xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400618481.985542.jpg

I use the Roo Monsoon trolley. Holds all my lotions, potions, tools, polishes and light. Find it extremely useful x

Right guys, I'm a mobile beautician & offer gelish, I currently have 2 bags that I carry 1 with my tools, products, etc & my other is for my lamp & gelish etc but problem is I have run out of space in my box that I keep my gelish in both sides (pic attached) so am wondering if other people who offer gelish can post me there pics of their kits of what they use to carry there stuff in... Mainly for all my gelish & lamp x hope I've not confused people xx
View attachment 65504

I love your polish box. Where did you get it?

I also love that polish box, as well as the nail tips on the bottle kids themselves. Where are they both from, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks x

I also love that polish box, as well as the nail tips on the bottle kids themselves. Where are they both from, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks x

The tips are from ebay, that I can help you with. Just enter nail polish rings or something. I've got them on my bottles too.

View attachment 65504

Really want to know where this box is from! X

I use a mobile tool box from Craftsmen that I purchased from Sears for about $50 US. It has wheels and a removable tray under the lid that I put all my Shellac and Gelish in. The bottom holds my lamp, efile, prep products, art supplies, gel etc. It's very spacious.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using SalonGeek mobile app

Beauty express do these for £16.99. They are double sided. Great for us mobile techs x

I have that polish box - it's amazing! I got mine from louella belle but I've also seen the same in capital beauty. Great for most of the brands I use but doesn't fit OPI bottles unfortunately! Xx

Box is from louella belle, I got it at the pro beauty show in feb, it's handy but problem Is I've bought new gelish & have nowhere in my box for them, I need something else so ill be selling that box, anyone got any pics of what they use? Cz my collection is growing I need something in the long run xx

Ellisons do a box like this as well x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you looked at the roo mobile tech bag? Its fab! Has pockets for polish, fits all lotions and potions and my lamp!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you looked at the roo mobile tech bag? Its fab! Has pockets for polish, fits all lotions and potions and my lamp!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Agree it's an amazing bag I love it x

Your case looks great do you know if it fits shellac? Also love how you have painted a nail to match the colour , can I ask how you attached it to your nail polish. Xxx

Sorry to jump in but just to let you know I ordered my nail rings from ebay. They just fit round the bottle lid x

Great thanks for that not seen them before. Great idea. Do you know if shellac fits into this box? Xxx

Shellac will fit in them but might move around abit as they are shorter bottles & for the rings around the lids, they don't sit on the shellac bottles as good as gelish as lids are thinner x

Hello,
I am also mobile and offer Gelish, Gel and Acrylics I brought a bag from Roo Beauty a few months ago, it is amazing it fits everything in my lamp, Gelish colours, files, couch roll, all the tools you need. I've just looked on there site and can only find it in this colour but I brought a pink one 😊 it is def worth the money!!
I hope this helps x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400968577.035753.jpg

Hello,
I am also mobile and offer Gelish, Gel and Acrylics I brought a bag from Roo Beauty a few months ago, it is amazing it fits everything in my lamp, Gelish colours, files, couch roll, all the tools you need. I've just looked on there site and can only find it in this colour but I brought a pink one 😊 it is def worth the money!!
I hope this helps x View attachment 65855

Thank you ill have a look x

Latest posts

Back