Mobile therapist - how much did your kit cost?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank u, u 2 x

I wouldn't like to even try and work out how much I've spent building up my make up kit! haha.

The rest I'm building bit by bit, I've been saving like crazy for AGES for my training and kits and am finally in a place to start booking courses.

Why not just buy one thing say spray tanning and the money you make put it to one side and save for your next treatment.there is nothing to say that you need to do everything all at once add on once you have a client base for one thing this way you can say to you clients on next week I'm training in this so if your interested I could book you in for that next time aswell as your tan or whichever you choose xx

Why not just buy one thing say spray tanning and the money you make put it to one side and save for your next treatment.there is nothing to say that you need to do everything all at once add on once you have a client base for one thing this way you can say to you clients on next week I'm training in this so if your interested I could book you in for that next time aswell as your tan or whichever you choose xx

I think I'm going to have to start with one thing at a time! Im to impatient! X

I wouldn't like to even try and work out how much I've spent building up my make up kit! haha.

The rest I'm building bit by bit, I've been saving like crazy for AGES for my training and kits and am finally in a place to start booking courses.

Have you done any training then or have you just been saving?

Have you done any training then or have you just been saving?

Im nvq 2&3 trained already. But recently Just been saving - got my wax training booked with Kim L next month. Hoping to book in with CND in next couple of months.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

What's the average amount everyone has spent on their mobile kit? I looked at shellac today and just to buy one bottle of colour is £17! Never mind buying chairs, couches, and all the other equipment needed. I'm wondering how I will ever afford to buy all these things. Don't want to turn up to a clients house with 2 bottles of nail varnishes to choose from lol! X

Gosh how do you answer this? :D Loads and my kit is still growing!

Buy the things first that you absolutely need now, and then add the other stuff bit by bit as you go along. I dont think any of us really start with everything in our kits do we? :)

I wouldn't like to add up how much constantly growing kit is costing! ;). Ive been collecting mine since my college training started in 2002! Iv been part time mobile along side a full time job for the past year so I have been seriously building my kit since then. Problem is I want it all yesterday! I'm lucky that with a full time job I can afford to put almost all of my beauty profit back into the business. I think the key is to be practical and buy what will make u most profit first of all. Ive just changed to cnd spa manicure and pedicure ready for the summer. Its like Christmas when my new products arrive, I bet my neighbours think I'm a shoppaholic!xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I wouldn't like to add up how much constantly growing kit is costing! ;). Ive been collecting mine since my college training started in 2002! Iv been part time mobile along side a full time job for the past year so I have been seriously building my kit since then. Problem is I want it all yesterday! I'm lucky that with a full time job I can afford to put almost all of my beauty profit back into the business. I think the key is to be practical and buy what will make u most profit first of all. Ive just changed to cnd spa manicure and pedicure ready for the summer. Its like Christmas when my new products arrive, I bet my neighbours think I'm a shoppaholic!xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I want it all now to! Lol. Love buying new things! X

Latest posts

Back