mobile therapists sterilising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxhaylzxx

Reaction score
Hi just a quick question how do the rest of you mobile therapists sterilise your equipment inbetween treatments? I don't know the best way to do this when you have a full day of treatments. Thank you xxx

Hi,

I just have a little flask that holds one cup of coffee. You need to wedge it in your box as they can still leak.
I have a small amount of sterilising fluid in the bottom to pop things in between clients. Hth.xx

Thats a good idea. I had never thought of that. At the moment while im still just sorting things out and only do family and friends i am not back to back so do all this at home and this one thing that was boggling my mind how to do it on the move. Thanks for your reply. xxxxx:hug:

i have a little bottle of mundo spray and spray that on my tools before and after each client xx

Barbicide in tupperware box.Works a treat.HTH

I know its not very environmentally friendly but I use as much disposable stuff as I can - cuticle sticks in particular for manicures instead of a cuticle pusher.

I also have two sets of metal mani/pedi tools i.e. cuticle nippers, tip cutters for when I do extensions, about four sets of facial sponges and separate bowls for them to go into (from ikea).

But as someone else said, Im not back to back at the moment so have time to sterilise at home. Really like the idea of the barbicide in the tupperware box!

Me too, if i was mobile i would defo opt for the barbicide rather than a sanitiser spray, you may as well pop the tools into a flask of boiling coffee to sterilise:eek:

Thank you all for your help it has been very helpful. xxx

Latest posts

Back