Mobile Therapy hard to advertise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Virgobeauty

Reaction score
As a mobile therapist its hard to know how best to advertise because as you are going to peoples homes you have to careful, so I tend to rely on word of mouth rather than advertising - has anyone got any ideas ?????

Touch wood to date I've had no problems,

word of mouth, websites and leaflet drops work for me. If you don't feel confident with the sound of a client, you can always not go.

word of mouth is the best way I agree, but I also have a cheap website and I put cards up in local shops. If you feel a bit nervous about a new client just make sure that you always tell someone exactly where you are! thats what I do. If you are still a bit nervous and can afford to wait a while then only take word of mouth recommendations. It will take a bit of time but you will build up a good clientel eventually:)

you could if possible take a friend first and say they are training, like others have said if it doesn't feel right when you get there just leave there will always be others.

What about trying 'Refer a friend' ... eg if a friend or family member they have put in touch with you books a treatment, the client get a percentage off their next treatment? That way at least it's someone your existing client knows so cuts down the risk. x

Do you have a spare room? or a room you can convert to your home based salon then clients can come to you?

Yellow pages is good for advertising x

Latest posts

Back