Mobile to salon - furniture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky_simon

Reaction score
Ok everyone, some advice please.

Iv been given an opportunity to work 2-3 days (maybe more if proves very successful) to rent a space.

Do I use my mobile table? Baring in mind the packing up/setting up aspect as I still want a couple of days mobile. Or do I invest in a new table? I also need to chairs?

Advice please & suggestions on where to buy if I need to x

Ok everyone, some advice please.

Iv been given an opportunity to work 2-3 days (maybe more if proves very successful) to rent a space.

Do I use my mobile table? Baring in mind the packing up/setting up aspect as I still want a couple of days mobile. Or do I invest in a new table? I also need to chairs?

Advice please & suggestions on where to buy if I need to x
Any ideas please ladies?

Will someone else be using the space on the days your not at the salon?

Will someone else be using the space on the days your not at the salon?
That's a very good question and something il be asking on Monday when I have a meeting

I'm not clear what you're asking? Its up to you really? Are you wanting ideas on what to buy? IF so ive been promised a trip here for christmas :) http://www.jknailsupplies.com/Spa-Furniture-Equipments.aspx for when we move and i have space for a whole room to myself :)
Just wondered if it was a silly idea using my mobile table? An I creating more work for myself if I did as I would have to pack it away so I could use it when I'm mobile. Do you think a table on wheels is right for a hard floor? Don't want my table to go flying lol. And I was also wondering if anyone knew of a good place look for such items without a huge price tag x

Latest posts

Back