Mobile trolley/table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina67

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a lightweight portable trolley or table for waxing but can't seem to find anything lighter than 5kgs. Need it to be light as my couch weighs 15kgs plus have to carry wax pot and other stuff etc. Any ideas?? What are you mobile therapists using and how do you hump it all about?? Thanks for all your past advice by the way it's been invaluable, Tina xxx

Hi I use a fold down table I got in Woolworth it's a picnic type table. So very light weight and the legs fold down. Otis difficult finding something that is light. I would perhaps go on eBay and type in Picnic table. I wouldn't buy products etc off there just incase anyone says anything. But for something like that out of season may be the best place! Hth. Xx:)

Thanks UKFaye I recognise you from Tan Professionals, I spend my life on these things!!! Wish they hadn't closed Woolworths down - will have alook on EBay, Thanks again Tina

Argos - you could probably find something similar from there.

hth

Just had a look on eBay looked under picnic table first page about half way down there was a silver fold down one for 5 quid. Xx

Hi Faye,
I'm really sorry if I added you as a friend loads of times, I have only just joined here recently and don't really know what I'm doing - and you're my first friend!!! I just joined Facebook as well so I'm trying to work that out as well. Thanks for checking out EBay for my, I'm going to look now - I will get back to you, Tina xx

I just put a bid in on that table fingers crossed. They sell the same one in Argos for about £20 so will be a bargain if I get it. Thanks Miss Star for your advice too - will let you both know how it goes. xx

thanks for this ..also new to this and had the same question. i already have a very light table that folds ..which i picked up from Ikea..and the height can be adjusted ..so will use that.....thanks again.

Have a look in home n bargains too, they had fold away tables for about a fiver! Bargain! xx

Hi i had the same problem and posted the same question on here and somebody told me they used a fold down table from a camping shop so i went on to Jacksons of arley website and purchased a white table it clips on the legs and they fold down think it was about £10 and they delivered it aswell its was great

I am mobile and i got my from hive beauty it was only £23 its really light, plastic and folds up and cleans easily. it doesnt get too hot with being plastic either when my two wax pots are on it either. Its got wheels too so you can wheel it round to the side of your client you are working on.

Latest posts

Back