Model required 19 th june

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

absolutly fab!

Reaction score
Model required for 19 th june, at tam worth, long nail beds a must please as photos will be taken. Amazin nails guarennteed !! please pm me

I dont have long nail beds or I would have been there like a shot.

I do however have two clients with the most lovliest nail beds. I could ask them for you although they are both NNO clients, their nails are long, they may not want them cut down. The one woman has the nicest C Curve I have ever seen too !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would need them to be fully flexable with me ! and yes they would need them to be cut off !!! ask them and let me know xx

I dont have long nail beds or I would have been there like a shot.

I do however have two clients with the most lovliest nail beds. I could ask them for you although they are both NNO clients, their nails are long, they may not want them cut down. The one woman has the nicest C Curve I have ever seen too !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunnio.... youve been hiding a model from us???.,......lol

tried to pm you but your full!! :)

I live in tamworth - might be able to help if you've got a few more details. Can tell you now tho i'm busy in the afternoon.

I have had both my long nail bed clients today and neither of them is prepared to have their nails cut off.

i hope u find someone.

Rachel xxxxx

still on the look out ?

Latest posts

Back