Models Required - Hair Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldilocks29

Reaction score
Hey peeps,

I'm currently looking for models to help me develop my portfolio and practice my hair extension techniques on.

I am professionally trained (HABIA approved course), fully insured and can offer any of the following methods:
  • Pre-bonded
  • Hot fusion
  • Micro Rings
  • Shrinkies

I can visit you at home, advise & fit the 100% human hair extensions plus complete your new look with a basic cut, blend & style. I'll also include a maintenance session (after approx. 4-6 weeks) and a removal session (after approx. 3 months) free of charge when necessary.

All you’d need to pay for upfront is the hair itself which I can source for you. This usually costs between £50 and £100 dependant on exactly what look you’re after and what quality of hair you’d like to use.

I'm happy to travel within an hour or so of me so most of Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Herts, South & West Essex plus North & East London are all accessible.

If you're at all interested and would like more info please message me! :lol: xxx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back