Modern Folklore launch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You absolute star! I think this is the colour I have been waiting for.:Love:

Here are pops of the rest of the collection. Pictured with other colors in the same class for comparison.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401979112.492607.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401979127.931539.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401979141.066723.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401979149.849208.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401979158.432492.jpg

I do like them, but they really are just another set of samey colours and im still in the process of trying to retire colours that are too similar as it is. That being said il still buy the,m because no matter how hard you try to resist addiction is a terrible thing.

Oh they all look very similar to existing colours. I might not bother getting any apart from locket love which is hands down my favourite vinylux colour!

Always welcome new colours, particularly the A/W colours as clients love them all year round.

Hi Rachasorousrex! Would you be able to compare Indio Frock, Blue Rapture and Seaside Party if you have it?

I need a navy for an event in mid July and I was going to use Seaside Party, but not sure whether to get Indigo Frock now - decisions, decisions 😊

Has anyone got any pops of the additives?

Hi Rachasorousrex! Would you be able to compare Indio Frock, Blue Rapture and Seaside Party if you have it?

I need a navy for an event in mid July and I was going to use Seaside Party, but not sure whether to get Indigo Frock now - decisions, decisions 😊

Unfortunately, I don't have Seaside Party. I think it's the only Blue I don't have.

Just got the email these are released on the 1st. Does anyone know if that's the same for the additives?

Just got the email these are released on the 1st. Does anyone know if that's the same for the additives?

My guess will be yes it'll be the whole collection.

Steph xx

This could be the first collection I buy a the colours as I think my clients will love them all. Thanks for the pops :)

I just thought I'd let you know, for those of you who want to see the additives... I'm here at Creative Manchester making a comparison video of all of the Modern Folklore collection including the additives.

I already have a few photos up my Facebook page if you don't already follow that https://www.facebook.com/liverpoollasheskaren but I'll be announcing there when the video is up in a few hours x

Is it released midnight tonight? Or tomorrow? Xx

I just thought I'd let you know, for those of you who want to see the additives... I'm here at Creative Manchester making a comparison video of all of the Modern Folklore collection including the additives.

I already have a few photos up my Facebook page if you don't already follow that https://www.facebook.com/liverpoollasheskaren but I'll be announcing there when the video is up in a few hours x

Brill! Thank you 😊

Rose Notion looks lovely! If you are able to get a comparison of Indigo Frock with Seaside Party and Blue Rapture that would be really fab x

These are exactly the type of colours 90% of my clients love, i'm very excited about this collection and will be buying all colours in shellac and plenty of vinylux to retail :) I think i might give the additives a miss though, they don't seem terribly different to what i have at the moment.

Will these be available to buy after midnight?

I would imagine there for sale midnight tonight :)

These are exactly the type of colours 90% of my clients love, i'm very excited about this collection and will be buying all colours in shellac and plenty of vinylux to retail :) I think i might give the additives a miss though, they don't seem terribly different to what i have at the moment.

I agree, my clients will love these but not sure they're ready for darker colours yet, they've just broken in the summer ones! I agree with the additives, some look so similar to the ones I've already got.

Karaxxx

Brill! Thank you 😊

Rose Notion looks lovely! If you are able to get a comparison of Indigo Frock with Seaside Party and Blue Rapture that would be really fab x

I'm busy editing the video now. In the video I compare to Blue Rapture and loads of other shades to give you an idea. They are very different.

I'll put the link for the video up on my Facebook when I'm done x

Latest posts

Back