Modern Folklore launch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine should be here in the next 20mins! I can't find the interlink map for some reason which shows where the van is?! Fingers crossed it comes and everyone's deliveries get sorted 😊

Found my delivery as the person who took delivery knew one of my neighbours & gave it to her to give to me!!! Unbelievable! My box full of lots of stock had no protective packaging inside like it normally does?? No bubblewrap, no polystyrene bits....nothing :( and it had a new UV lamp in it, disappointed.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404423545.917981.jpg gorgeous collection picture doesn't do them justice

Hi my CND Rose Brocade looks very see through. I've shaken the bottle. The pictures of other peoples looks like a block/cream colour. Can anyone confirm. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404555050.251202.jpg

Hi my CND Rose Brocade looks very see through. I've shaken the bottle. The pictures of other peoples looks like a block/cream colour. Can anyone confirm. View attachment 69575

Mine looks like this on a clear colour pop. However, I applied it on a client yesterday and it looked nice & opaque. I shook the bottle for a good 45/60 secs.

xx

Thanks will give it a try x

Ive got to wait ANOTHER day for my delivery :mad:
Interlink sent my parcel to the other end if the country even though my postcode was correct. Bloody fuming!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

They sent my parcel to Brighton not Bristol so I had to wait an extra day too! I phoned them to find out what happened and ask if they could get it to me by 9am the next morning as I had a client booked in wanting locket love and she said no because I hadn't paid for it 😮 I'd paid the £10 for it to be deliver by 12 noon on Wednesday!! They did get to me by 8.40am on Thursday morning in the end though but wasn't impressed with their customer service on the phone! Xxxx

Hi my CND Rose Brocade looks very see through. I've shaken the bottle. The pictures of other peoples looks like a block/cream colour. Can anyone confirm. View attachment 69575

Yes, it does on the pops but applies really lovely on clients in 2 coats. I've re-done my pop with another coat to do it justice! :)

View attachment 69457 gorgeous collection picture doesn't do them justice

Gorgeous. I love Locket Love and Fine Vermillion. I am doing two sets of James Bond themed nails next week, so I can't wait to use LL, it has come out at the right time :)

Last edited:
Sorry edited because I wrote on the wrong post 🙈

Fun playing with my new goodies:D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1404594402291.jpg
    1404594402291.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 529
I agree about rose brocade. Definately a 3 coater which is a little disappointing, no amount of shaking has changed the consistency x

I only really really wanted Locket Love to begin with... But after the thread couldn't resist Fine Vermillion... Hopefully I get them early next week - excited!!! :D Love the coral colour I've been sporting but 110% ready to strip them off and try Vermillion - and I rarely like orange at all :o

I love the colours but am a little disappointed the Indigo Frock isn't as navy as I thought and is pretty similar to Asphalt. I'm also finding it pretty hard to tell the difference between Purple Paisley and Dark Dahlia and I can make Crimson Sash by layering Mascarade and Decadence.

Shame really but I like to have all new colours I'm just not sure they're that new!

Karaxxx

I love the colours but am a little disappointed the Indigo Frock isn't as navy as I thought and is pretty similar to Asphalt. I'm also finding it pretty hard to tell the difference between Purple Paisley and Dark Dahlia and I can make Crimson Sash by layering Mascarade and Decadence.

Shame really but I like to have all new colours I'm just not sure they're that new!

Karaxxx

I'm disappointed too, I love locket love but the others are not really that different :rolleyes:

Karaxxx

Ah, those are the 3 I DIDN'T buy as I had those initial "similar colour" thoughts. I was holding off until I saw more swatches, so went with LL, FV & RB and I'm really pleased with those.

Thanks for clarifying xx

Ah, those are the 3 I DIDN'T buy as I had those initial "similar colour" thoughts. I was holding off until I saw more swatches, so went with LL, FV & RB and I'm really pleased with those.

Thanks for clarifying xx

I think you made a good call there Sarah, I don't regret getting them all but I just feel that clients won't be that excited about them and I can't see me buying replacements any time soon lol

However the other 3 are really lovely.

Karaxxx

Crimson Sash is absolutely gorgeous x

Attachments

• P1040830.jpg
    P1040830.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 321
Some combinations I did with the Additives.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405702557.933866.jpg

Latest posts

Back