Monthly costings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamB

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm hoping to set up a small salon in the next 12 months and am working out monthly costings, can anyone tell me if ive missed anything?
WagesRentGas electricWaterBtBusiness ratesCoffee milk etcMagazinesbusiness loan repaymentsnational insurance on wageStockInsuranceThanks- any help would be greatly appreciated

Advertising and marketing?

Telephone, cleaning products, card machine, tax, x

Music license x

Stationary - business cards, prices lists,leaflets appointment cards x

Also the general unforeseen - you'll be surprised about what you end of buying that wasn't accounted for. Till rolls, ink, cello tape, envelopes, pens, hand wash, toilet roll, milk, milk and more milk. I was just running through my head everything that I pay out.

What about bank charges. You may get an initial period of free banking but then you will have the charges to pay.

Website, decorating costs (paint, paper, soft furnashings) & equipment costs (tables, couches, seating, lighting, tea cups, kettle, microwave etc).

Training, travel, legal costs, waste collection, window cleaning, accountant, professional registration, postage............?

Latest posts

Back