MONU skin care range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nini

Reaction score
Hi all!

Im new to salon geek and was advised by a lovely chap at the CND stand at the Olympia Beauty Show to check out this site i love it!

Ill soon be finishing my Level 3 and starting up my own mobile business - looking for a skin care range for facials and came across MONU Skin, has anyone had any experiences of using their products professionally before?

Would love to hear your thoughts! So hard deciding who to go with :confused:

Thanks guys x

Welcome to the site !

I have stocked Monu for nearly a year and its a lovely range. It has improved a lot over the years. The customer service is excellent and its easy to contact the right person when you need something.

I used Dermalogica before and since I changed my retail has improved and all my clients apart from one prefer Monu.

If you email them for some samples they will also let you know if they have any promotions available. I had £500 worth of retail free when I opened an account.

Hi all!

Im new to salon geek and was advised by a lovely chap at the CND stand at the Olympia Beauty Show to check out this site i love it!

Ill soon be finishing my Level 3 and starting up my own mobile business - looking for a skin care range for facials and came across MONU Skin, has anyone had any experiences of using their products professionally before?

Would love to hear your thoughts! So hard deciding who to go with :confused:

Thanks guys x

I also use Monu and like it very much...so much so that I now use it on myself too!!

They are lovely products and are very nicely packaged and well priced. The customer service is also very good.

For now it's the right choice for me and I'm very happy to recommend it. :)

HTH
PB
X

Thank you both! thats made me feel reassured! I have some of their samples and pretty keen on going with them now :)

Hello I have just started a business to as a mobile therapist too and after getting samples sent to me from different Brands..

I went for Essentially Yours 'Natural Elements' Range! email them and ask for samples, they come really quickly and they products feel and smell great on the skin. Could not recommend them more! The products are all Organic and reasonably priced! and they have different products that cater for all skin types. xx

I also use Monu and Renu products in my facials as a mobile. I love these products and you do get results, my clients love the smell and how it leaves there skin. I also use them on my sister who is very sensitive and reacts very easily and we have had no issues. xxx

Thanks girls! I also have sensitive skin and these products haven't caused any irritations. Did u find their mobile package was enough? Or would u recommend to buy some retail products too?

And thanks HannahLouise, I'll also check out Essentially Yours online

They didn't do a mobile package when i started to use them so i tailored my own package up of what i needed from each of the ranges.
I don't carry any retail stock as they offer a comission code for clients who purchase online. You give your client your reccomendations of what to use and then they go online and at check out they enter the code and it gives them a 5% discount and then you bank the points up in your account which can be redeemed for discount of products that you need to replace.
XX

hi all
i've recently started using ecologie products in my salon, they are essential oil based, have no uneccessary additives and the start up cost is minimal.
my clients are really impressed and i love the products so selling is easy.
look at their website ecologie.co.uk

Latest posts

Back