Mood colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisamarie83

Reaction score
Hi all, I've seen a few people on here saying about how good the mood toners are. Just wondered what you's think of their reds? I used the 7/00 and 8/23 the other day on someone and was really pleased with the outcome, made the hair feel really nice too! A bit unsure wether to try the reds tho as you all know it's hard to find a decent long lasting red. X

Hi all, I've seen a few people on here saying about how good the mood toners are. Just wondered what you's think of their reds? I used the 7/00 and 8/23 the other day on someone and was really pleased with the outcome, made the hair feel really nice too! A bit unsure wether to try the reds tho as you all know it's hard to find a decent long lasting red. X

The red is as copper as can be! If you looking for a cheaper brand of colour for red try colourissimo HLR or 6/7/8.66 with red mixtone, it's much better, mood on the whole wasn't very good for me, I tried a large variety and the only colour I kept was the 6cho it's Gorgous but fades a bit, I tried 6.00 last week and it diddnt cover the grey at all, so I'm never getting them again, I've just got a delivery of bits 4 hair colour which is also a cheaper brand I was curious so ordered 12 to try out, I've only used a 901 as a toner so far but it was nice can't tell you anything about the others yet tho, I don't think mood exclusively do "toners" but ovs you can use the permanants as toners, looking in the chart here the 6.7 I used was very dark looked like a 4 imo, highlifts were rubbish too unfortunately, I have just found a range called yellow colours and their beige is lovley

Thank u. I usually use wella for reds (and high lifts) but getting abit bored with them. I use alot of sallys Xp colours and really like them (fantastic grey coverage with the /00) but not as confident wid ther reds/coppers so I'm abit hesitant weather 2 try them. It's my friend that's wanting a complete change (ombré to red) so I suppose what better person 2 try on. I'll look up them other 2 ranges that u said about tho chick. Thanx. X

Latest posts

Back