Morgan Taylor Bare Luxury?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanitybeauty1

Reaction score
After 5 and a half years I've decided to close my salon and go mobile, sad but very excited for my new chapter!

I'm researching new products for manicure and pedicure and came across Morgan Taylor Bare Luxury 4 step complete manicure and pedicure system and wondered if anyone had tried it? Each pack contains 4 sachets - Soak, mask, scrub and massage butter. As it comes in its own box and sachets I thought it seemed very mobile friendly and extremely sanitary. It comes in 4 scents for different moods.

Have you tried it? Seen it? What are your thoughts? Or are they more of a retail thing?? I've only tried MT nail polishes but had never seen this before. Any help would be much appreciated x

I've tried both the blue and orange one. Refresh and energise I think they are. The orange scent is absolutely beautiful. Totally energising and just lovley. The blue one is nice and fresh but not as nice as the orange. They are a similar idea to voesh New York. All about hygienic and fresh products. They would be super convenient for mobile as you won't have to lug heavy vats around. The only consideration I think is the price. But if you can incorporate this into your price that's cool. Artistic also do a range very similar which I believe is probably actually the same and that is cheaper I believe. :D

Latest posts

Back