Morgan Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smuff

Reaction score
I've tried four of the colours now and I have to say that it's my favourite brand of nail polish. Better than OPI in my opinion.

The brush fits in your hand really well and feels really comfortable.

The polish goes on really well and not gloopy. It dries fairly quickly compared to other brands like OPI and China glaze.

The colour does take a full 2 coats of colour and base and top coat are a must as some colours tend to look more of a satin than a gloss.

It's fairly economical and there has been no expense spared in the design of the bottle and it also contains a mixing ball. The bottle does need a really good roll to mix solvents and colour together but that's a small draw back for the quality of the product.

The colour choice is amazing and they have colours to match gelish and red carpet. I use signature gel polish and have even managed to match up a couple of shades.

Well done harmony I'm loving the range. 😍💅x

I've got a few MTs. They're lovely

I'm selling off my OPI and slowly getting MT. So creamy! Goes on like silk

Bought an amazing silver colour in MT one thing I've noticed is that they turn thick quite quickly would anyone recommend a polish thinner. Xxx

Latest posts

Back