Morning sickness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracylou81

Reaction score
Suggestions what to eat to fight sickness please tried biscuits and mints and drinking loads of fluids I'm not sick just feel it 24/7 :/ I'm 7 weeks pregnant hoping it passes soon

Nibbling ginger but biscuits helped me, eat little and often

Same with drinks too, just drink little and often xx

Seasickness bands saved me! Poor thing. Hope it passes soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second the sea sickness bands! I wore them till I was about 17 weeks when I finally stopped being sick (don't wish to upset u by saying that!) if it's any consolation if it goes on for a while u do get kind of used to it and u learn what to eat and what not to eat! I found sugary drink like fanta was really helpful and lucozade saved me on really bad days. U just got to find what makes u feel better and keep with it! Hope u find some relief soon I know what your going through! It's all worth it in the end :) xxx

I found eating little and often helped me but I did feel like it until I was 4/5 months but like someone else has said you learn to cope with it what ever you eat that don't make you feel sick stick with it

Thanks all this is my 3rd child and it's a lot worse other 2 are boys so as I feel more sick I'm hoping this is a girl :) fingers crossed

Mine was a girl so have mine fingers crossed for you !!

All I could eat during the first trimester with my 1st daughter was potatoes and fresh oranges. Good luck!!! :D

Thanks all :) xxxx

Mine was a girl too :) so fingers crossed for u! Once my morning sickness went I had a nice couple of weeks till the heartburn started, oh the joys of pregnancy! They do say that means a lot of hair tho which was also true for me! Good luck! I hope you are coping ok with your 2 boys while feeling sick! That's the thing that puts me off getting pregnant again really having to look after my little girl and feel like I did! Xxx

Yeh I suffer from heartburn when pregnant too so bad have to sleep sitting up the joys lol but so worth it yeh I'm coping fine just horrible feeling sick all the time sure it will pass at some point this is my last child now scan in jan just hope they don't say it's twins hehe x

Schweppes peppermint cordial, either warm or cold really does help with the nausea and do does nibbling sponge fingers (the crunchy sponge finger sticks that go at the bottom of a trifle).

Ooooh will have to try the fingers :) I'm addicted to sherbet lemons at the min my throat is always so dry think that maybe the cause of feeling sick x

I totally sympathise, im 10 weeks and for the last 5 weeks, i feel like i have a constant hangover. feel so sick and with chronic heartburn after everything i eat. I Was exactly the same with my daughter and it did pass after 14 weeks. im sure it feels so much worse this time tho, the nausea is relentless. Iv found eating little and often does help a little, sickness bands make me feel drunk! good luck and hopefully it will pass soon for us!

Ooh you poor things, I'm 38 weeks so past all that, agree with the feeling of having a hangover constantly!

Eating, drinking lime cordial, sherbet lemons, cream crackers, refreshers, all helped a bit. If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

My worst was with my 2nd (boy) when I actually was sick and went on til 22 weeks but my 1st and 3rd were feeling sick til 15 weeks, 1st was a girl and this is another boy so no link with sickness and gender there!

Hope you feel better soon. Being busy working helped too, I think it takes your mind off it a bit xx

Congrats lucielu Christmas baby coming for you !!!

I found Jamaican ginger cake helped a bit, I hate morning sickness it's just the worst :( do any of your experience breathlessness in early pregnancy? X x

Latest posts

Back