moroccan oil and o curlers...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alixxx

Reaction score
Hey Geeks i have a salon in dublin Ireland... wanted to get in the new o curlers does any one know where to buy them at trade price? also want to retail moroccan oil but cant find where to get it... any help is much appreciated....x :lol:

This may not be of use to you in Ireland, but we bought our 'O' heated roller system from Salon Concepts based in south west UK - it is amazing! They also supply the Morroccan oil. :hug:

hey, sorry i noticed this and have never heard of it. . . care to expand on what an o curler is? xx

Essential Salon Supplies sells both, I think they are based in Limerick or Athlone, if you google them you should get them. The Theo Curlers (Velcro Heated Rollers that heat in a pod in 5 sec) are good but expensive. The Moroccian Oil is brilliant, a few drops and it tames frizz and speeds up drying time, be careful to use small bits at a time as too much may make hair greasy! :)

Junior

Thanks sooo much for your help really appreciate it! :) i shall look into it!!!
Scotty the o rollers are a heated roller system that heats up in 4 seconds they dont cling or pull the hair and only take a few min to work in the hair. they have 5 diffrent size rollers but u get the look of a bouncy blowdry in minutes... x x
:)

oooo sounds ACE, they a fortune? x

We have both these in the salon were i work they are amazing you pop the rollers in like a little bucket type think few seconds later tell you there done and they really do make the finish prefect,as for the moroccan oil love love love it 20 times a day all i hear is "where is the moroccan oil now" and way on to the point the post im not to sure but will try find out for you

x

Ps im in dublin too

Latest posts

Back