Most annoying celebrity?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But my ULTIMATE HATE is James blunt!

I was gutted because there was a song on the radio that I really liked, then I found out it was one of his.

He does have a sense of humour though, and can laugh at himself.

Geri Halliwell

Rihanna
Miley Cyrus
Casey from big brother (who to me isn't really a celebrity)
Justin bieber

Peter Andre is THE worst!!!!!! I lost all respect for him when he let the cameras film him crying after the katie split. (yes I'm evil ha)

Sharon from Eastenders

Megan fox- because she has a stroppy, bitchy look about her.

Erm reading this back maybe it would be quicker to write who I DO like. Lol
Xx

I was gutted because there was a song on the radio that I really liked, then I found out it was one of his.

He does have a sense of humour though, and can laugh at himself.

Nooo! You need to see the light! haha!
He was on jonathan Ross a couple of weeks ago- I had to leave the room he even talks like a wet sack!

And
Lee Ryan
All of one direction
all of the wanted
Nick grimshaw
And that other 'comedian'
Lee something. Watching/listening to him makes me want to scratch my own eyes out and cut my ears off!! 😁

And
Lee Ryan
All of one direction
all of the wanted
Nick grimshaw
Lee something. Watching/listening to him makes me want to scratch my own eyes out and cut my ears off!! 😁

Yeh...maybe you should just write who you DO like? Haha x

And
Lee Ryan
All of one direction
all of the wanted
Nick grimshaw

Ahh Lee Evans, his sweaty suits make me heave!

Ahh Lee Evans, his sweaty suits make me heave!

No I actually like him! Haha although I could never understand how one person could sweat that much :s

Lee Nelson was who I meant in this pic xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391353120.815632.jpg

Jude Law I can't stand his smug face and his arrogant voice. He just makes me angry.

I won't allow him on my telly ive even switched films off half way through once I realise he's in them, much to my OH annoyance ha ha x

Catherine Zeta Jones
Anne Hathaway (though I could stomach her in Les Mis as she was very good indeed)
Yes! Nick Grimshaw!
Kelly Brook
Cliff Richard (or as my friend used to call him, just to wind her mum up as she loves him, Stiff Pilchard)
Phillip 'Shouty' Scoffield
Jason Gardener (hateful creature)
Matthew Wright

To name but a few ;)

Oh I forgot Gordon Ramsey- no need for all that shouting at all!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes Lee Nelson, really annoying

Catherine Zeta Jones
Yes! Nick Grimshaw!
Kelly Brook
Cliff Richard (or as my friend used to call him, just to wind her mum up as she loves him, Stiff Pilchard)
Phillip 'Shouty' Scoffield
Jason Gardener (hateful creature)
Matthew Wright

To name but a few ;)

Oh I forgot Gordon Ramsey- no need for all that shouting at all!

Omg Phillip scoffield!!! How could I forget him 😡x

I used to love the Scof but he shouts, gets his knickers in a bunch and denies he fake tans- he was never that colour with Gordon the Gopher- never! ;) xxx

Helen whatever her name is that used to be on corrie. I watched her in celebrity super spa and wanted to slap her so bad. She actually thought she was being victimised after no one spoke to her when she was 2 hours late for work. Her make up artist being slow is "totally not her fault"! And Emma Watson because she said something mean to a friend of mine.

I used to love the Scof but he shouts, gets his knickers in a bunch and denies he fake tans- he was never that colour with Gordon the Gopher- never! ;) xxx

Haha I just get wound up as he thinks he so cool!! Which makes him really uncool xx

Now I do apologise in advance for this next one as she seems really lovely but when I watch her she annoys me! Sandra bullock!! Sorry sandy 😱

Hugh Grant - he thinks he's superior and so bloody smug oh and his safety pinned can't act to save her life ex Liz Hurley.

Had to laugh at Xmas when I told my mum what a lovely skincare set id got off my mate - she said ooh but you can't stand her can you. I was a bit perplexed til I realised she'd mixed up Liz Earle with Liz Hurley hahaha

Haha I just get wound up as he thinks he so cool!! Which makes him really uncool xx

Especially when he acts all pervy with Holly - hes like the embarrassing drunk uncle at a family party lol

Latest posts

Back