Most Influential

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
I was thinking....

It would be nice if salon geek had a competition for the most influential geek.

There are a few geeks on this site who if i hadn't met i wouldn't be half as successful!

We should be loud and proud when naming them & if there was a site competition it would allow them to get the recognition the deserve rather than posting names on a thread that will dissappear into oblivion in a few months.

Although it's only been a couple of weeks, I have thoroughly enjoyed this community. I have been able to contribute and feel free to do so, and I've learned a few tricks myself. Plus! I've made new friends from across the waters, found new ways to market myself and as a result, have new clients. WOW - blessed me! My vote today is for everyone here :) but I do see a few who really go above and beyond to assist anyone they can. I love this because Service to Others always results in magic.
kelly

same here my vote is for everyone as we are all influential in our own way.:hug::hug::hug:

same here my vote is for everyone as we are all influential in our own way.:hug::hug::hug:

I've only ever influenced people to be naughty:green:

Seriously though, this site has done so much for me and there are so many who have really helped I'd be all night listing them:hug:

Last edited:
I've only ever influenced people to be naughty:green:

Seriously though, this sight has done so much for me and there are so many who have really helped I'd be all night listing them:hug:

OH you're a naughty girl Adele :lol: (kidding)

i could list a lot of influential geeks but it'll take me all day

I was thinking....

It would be nice if salon geek had a competition for the most influential geek.

There are a few geeks on this site who if i hadn't met i wouldn't be half as successful!

We should be loud and proud when naming them & if there was a site competition it would allow them to get the recognition the deserve rather than posting names on a thread that will dissappear into oblivion in a few months.
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/76535-top-secret-shin-diggin-rewarding.html

hth's

Wow your on a roll with answering all my posts. I think i'm all outta rep though :(

Thanks again hunny xxx

Latest posts

Back