Most popular lash extension sizes/lengths/type

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tashytootoo

Reaction score
Hi fellow lash extensioner's,

Just a quick question, and sorry if it's already been asked/covered before, what lash size/length/types seem to be your most popular?

I got my kit and did my training the other day and in the kit are

J Fine 8mm
J Thick 9mm
J Extra thick 11mm

C Thick 10mm
C Thick 12mm

Blue thick 11mm

Do you think these are the most popular or should I add to my kit, and if so which would you recommend? Obv I'm pretty sure blue isn't popular!! ;)

I have b curl 0.15 in all lengths, b curl 0.20 in all lengths, & c curl same as above. x

I get my lashes from lashbase in mixed trays, really good value for money & I'm happy with the lashes. x

Those are the same that I got in my kit. I've managed ok with them so far and I've had some great results with the c curls but I'm probably going to order some b curls when I have completed my case studies and got my certificate x

I got the same in my kit which was fine for case studies I really love the c curls so I got some shorter ones to go more on the inner corner of the eye as I felt there wasn't really any short enough for there!
Hth
Xx
🌸

Latest posts

Back