Most Popular Mini Treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C the Results

Reaction score
Hi I am soon to be going to a christmas open evening at the salon where i work on a self employed basis - renting a room basically, I am wondering what mini treatment is the most popular at these type of events, I cannot do holistic therapies as these are being covered by another therapist so my choice is really Spray tans - face or legs, file and polish or brow wax.
I am leaning towards spray tans as they are so quick and easy and could get through more clients but not sure how many people would go for it. Does anyone have any experience of this and anything that went down well?
Thanks
Claire xx

Hi I am soon to be going to a christmas open evening at the salon where i work on a self employed basis - renting a room basically, I am wondering what mini treatment is the most popular at these type of events, I cannot do holistic therapies as these are being covered by another therapist so my choice is really Spray tans - face or legs, file and polish or brow wax.
I am leaning towards spray tans as they are so quick and easy and could get through more clients but not sure how many people would go for it. Does anyone have any experience of this and anything that went down well?
Thanks
Claire xx

Hi

Why not offer a hand/arm massage with a christmassy smelling lotion? That would go down a treat and wouldn't cost you much to do.

It could also get you some retail sales if you use a lotion you could sell.:hug:

Latest posts

Back