Most popular Shellac colours - poll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katelisa

Reaction score
Someone in blogs was asking about popular Shellac colours, and I thought 'Why not start a poll?', but unfortunately you can only have 10 options on a geek poll, which is not enough for all the Shellac colours, so I have had to make a poll using another website.

Here is the link to complete the poll;
www.polldaddy.com/poll/5750784/

It will take a couple of mins to select your most popular Shellac colours, and it will help people get a general idea of what's popular at a glance. But feel free to come tell us here what your selected. -The poll is just easier to look at!

x

Last edited:
Wow decadence seems to be in the lead, I did not see that coming ha ha. Love the poll and really easy to vote:biggrin:

Wow decadence seems to be in the lead, I did not see that coming ha ha. Love the poll and really easy to vote:biggrin:

It only has 2 votes so far, don't get too excited lol. :lol:

I chose;

Cream Puff (for french)
Decadence
Rock Royalty
Moonlight and roses
Tropix

Oh right ha ha, I choose red baroness and wildfire cause they are so popular with my clients but I think my secret favourite is hot pop pink

I chose cream puff and negligee for French, decadence, wildfire and the colour that is most popular for me, fedora.

Have you tried Studio White instead of Cream Puff? Nice natural colour but I found it a bit wishy washy, and didn't give good coverage like Cream Puff.

I must get Fedora! I've been doing a bit of layering lately, with Blackpool for the base, and then other med/dark colours like Rock Royalty or Decadence over the top, just to give them a bit more depth.

I recently did a layering on a client fedora and tutti fruiti from the cnd layering chart, turned out fantastic

Can we have a poll for layering combos? Xx

Can we have a poll for layering combos? Xx

There are far too many possible options for me to sit and make a poll for that. However, if you want to do one, go ahead :wink2: lol x

Have you tried Studio White instead of Cream Puff? Nice natural colour but I found it a bit wishy washy, and didn't give good coverage like Cream Puff..

I thought the same, lovely natural colour but I prefer the coverage of cream puff.

I thought the same, lovely natural colour but I prefer the coverage of cream puff.

I've been meaning to try layering Cream puff for coverage and shaprness, with Studio White on top to soften, on myself but I never have french!

I love Red Baroness. It's the colour I wear most of the time.
Seeing as it's Christmas time, I am wearing rockstar nails so that clients will see it and want them for parties.
Once the party season is over, I'm sure I'll go back to wearing my Red Baroness. I'm waiting for them to bring a nice electric blue out as that is a favourite colour of mine to wear!

I've been meaning to try layering Cream puff for coverage and shaprness, with Studio White on top to soften, on myself but I never have french!

Oooh, that could look lovely! I don't have French very often either but next time I do one I think I'll give it a go! x

Just bumping this in the hope more of you vote as I'm doing my Shellac course today.
Rhiannon x

I love this idea ! i chose wildfire as my favourite i love classic red, and red baroness is the colour chosen most by my clients =)

Latest posts

Back