Most popular Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyjane17

Reaction score
Evening all,
I'm investing into CND shellac from OPI and wondered if I can have some feedback on best/favourite colours? Initially will be building it up so any help, advice, words of wisdom great fully received. Many thanks in advance xx

I'm investing into CND shellac from OPI

CND Shellac is made by CND and available from Sweet Squared and their distribution partners in the UK.. Where does OPI come into it? They are a totally different brand.

Sorry that probably wasn't very clear. I am switching brands from OPI gelcolor to CND Shellac.

CND Shellac is made by CND and available from Sweet Squared and their distribution partners in the UK.. Where does OPI come into it? They are a totally different brand.

She is moving from OPI to Shellac.

Hi hun

What colours do you mainly use in OPI? Seeing the most popular can help you to decide what Shellac shades match. Also think of this season- look at the more summery Shellac shades. Have a look at Fingernail Fixer on FB Holly has done lots of pops which will also help you get idea of layering. Have a look in the Shellac Lovers group they have some great pics on there too.

Hth a little x x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Just my personal view from what clients have had and how people have commented on my own Shellac but Tropix is always a winner, especially Spring/Summer. Hope that helps a little :)

Many thanks Charlotteb and happy feet. I really appreciate your help. X

Sorry that probably wasn't very clear. I am switching brands from OPI gelcolor to CND Shellac.

ah! that makes sense. sorry I totally missed the point!! the most popular colours I have found are romantique, dark lava and faux fur.... I'm going into my first summer season as a nail tech so I'm expecting more of the lighter brighter colours to be more popular in the coming months. Of the latest Summer Collection released Lobster Roll is the hands down winner for my clients.

For right now my most popular colours are lobster roll, pink bikini, tropix, wildfire, Hollywood, lilac longing, azure wish and tutti Frutti. Xx

Lobster roll definitely, gotcha, hot chillies, wildfire, purple purple, hotski for summer x

For the Summer "Tropix, Hot Pot pink layered with hot chillies, Gotchya.

Lobster roll and tropix are both especially popular at the moment. Other than that masquerade, fedora & wildfire are popular all year round. Hth x

Fab 😃. Thank u ladies that's great feed back. Have jotted them all down and v soon a big order for s2 😉. Sooooo excited

Latest posts

Back