Most popular Vinylux colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oksanka81

Reaction score
I am a new nail technician and would like to work with CND products. Was wondering what is the most popular colours for Vinylux? Thanks. x

Masquerade, tutti fruitti ,& hot pop pink have been most popular for me, but saying that all colours are lovely, I WANT THEM ALL! ;)

Thank you. It is so difficult to pick a few when you want them all. I have seen on sweet squared Vinylux Intro Pack , so thought to get that and also a couple of other popular colours.

Lobster roll, Lobster roll, Lobster roll :) I've gone through 2 bottles of it already :O

such a pity they had stock issues with this colour during the summer, i would have sold a ton :( and now that i finally do have it in stock every one wants the darker colours again doh :(

Dark Dahlia, masquerade , Dark Lava have all been very popular for me in the past few weeks :)

Thank you. It is so difficult to pick a few when you want them all. I have seen on sweet squared Vinylux Intro Pack , so thought to get that and also a couple of other popular colours.

I started off with the intro 10 + 2 pack and ordered electric orange, tutti fruitti & midnight swim. This week i ordered another 11, slowly i'm getting them all.

Masquerade, Negligee, Beau, Lobster Roll, Tutti Fruity, Married to the Mauve, grapefruit sparkle, Gotcha, Tropix, Hot Pop Pink, Pink Bikini, Hollywood, Wildfire

Dark lava, purple purple, grape gum, powder your nose, grapefruit sparkle, strawberry smoothie, red baroness and hot pop pink for me. I'm sure you'll love vinylux - it's fab!

Lobster roll, Lobster roll, Lobster roll :) I've gone through 2 bottles of it already :O

such a pity they had stock issues with this colour during the summer, i would have sold a ton :( and now that i finally do have it in stock every one wants the darker colours again doh :(

Dark Dahlia, masquerade , Dark Lava have all been very popular for me in the past few weeks :)

:wink2: It will be mega popular again next sumer :hug:

Girls, thank you so much for your help.x

Latest posts

Back