Moving from Kent to Telford

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becksta

Reaction score
I will be moving from Kent to Telford in a few months time and of course i will be looking for a new hair salon to work for , can anyone please advise on any salon with good training, that will actually give you this and not just promise training , i want to progress and not stay in a dead end salon not moving up ,
Is there any salons to avoid ? Any company that are not not nice to work for etc
Would also look at Birmingham town salons if not not far to travel,would go by train if working in Birmingham
Any advice would be great,
Thanks

Are you an apprentice? Look into RUSH salons or Nicky Clarke in Birmingham. Both very high class salons.
John Alfred

Are you an apprentice? Look into RUSH salons or Nicky Clarke in Birmingham. Both very high class salons.
John Alfred
No I'm not an apprentice , I've been qualified for 8 years , just want to be constantly progressing and not get behind with trends etc

No I'm not an apprentice , I've been qualified for 8 years , just want to be constantly progressing and not get behind with trends etc
Sorry forgot to say thankyou for replying

Latest posts

Back